Friday, July 2, 2010

favorite things friday

it's hot. i bought something i thought i would never buy. a sunshade for my car. why did i think i would never buy one? no clue. just didn't think they worked i guess. well my friends let me tell you.. they work. i got in my friend lindsey's car, and i didn't have to give my usual "why do we live in arizona, it's too dang hot speech. it makes living in az bearable. i purchased one at costco for 6 something- dollars, and it's been the best 6 something dollars i've spent, like, in a week. :) this one came with two side shades as well that i'll probably put up when 'lil guy is in the back seat. so there's my new favorite thing this week.

p.s. am i the only one that cannot fold a sunshade? can't do it. that's what my trusty husband is for.

p.s.s. i didn't put the picture up of the sunshade bc i took it with my phone, and it looks dumb. the end.

3 comments:

angela hardison said...

i will never stop complaining about this awful heat. sunshade or not. we're all insane for living here.

Kodi & Lindsey said...

i'm glad i could contribute to FTF!

Malissa Cordova said...

I need to get me one! I know they work and for some reason I don't own one at the present moment!! Thanks for the motivation to go get one!