Wednesday, June 9, 2010

i know i know

yes this post is about eclipse. (i have to sound out e c l i p s e every time i type it) i don't know if i get more excited for the soundtrack or movie, but the sountrack is out. i sampled the music on itunes. it's gonna be a goody. muse, metric, sia, band of horses. just thought i'd get that off my chest.


p.s. i want to meet who thought this song was good, so i can face punch them. (it's from the new moon soundtrack)....? click here for worst song ever

5 comments:

Unknown said...

song = crap i couldn't even finish listening to it. not a good choice.

Alexa Mae said...

hahaha you are hilarious! but i must say...that song is horrid!! i can't wait for eclipse!! woop! when i get back from our vacay i want to get that little somethin' somethin' from you. long lashes? yes, please.

Willi Nixon said...

ohhhh goodness. this song is TERRIBLE

Brian and Brianna said...

Ok don't disown me as a friend... but I still haven't seen New Moon :/ I know I'm a slacker.. I agree with you the soundtrack sounds good! Love band of horses and muse!

Calli & Zac said...

bahahahah I AGREE