Saturday, June 26, 2010

favorite things fri-tur-day??

yes it's saturday. this post is going to get a little fruity. :) my fav thing this week was made known to me by miss alli. it's my new favorite apple!! if you are content with eating red delicious, then don't read the rest of this. i'm an apple snob. i like 'em just right. if you are apple savvy, this apple tastes some what in between of a fugi and pink lady. it's called a JAZZ. it is a little smaller than a typical apple, which i like. i always get half way through big apples, and can't finish them. these apples are tricky to find, BUT i have spotted them at sprouts! woo hoo! some of my other top fav's while we are on the subject, are pink lady/honey crisp/and pinova. pinova came into my life one time, and i've never found them again...

apple

speaking of fruit.. my little blueberry has grown into a precious lemon. how on earth can this little breathing, tinkling, swallowing, thing with fingernails be so cute and small? and how in 10 short weeks did she/he grow from a poppy seed to a plump lemon?? i honestly don't know how a human can create such an amazing thing, and not believe in God. it's truly miraculous. my sister jenny is also creating a child in her belly, and just found out that it's a girl. yay! well i'm 15 weeks on sunday, and i can't wait another second to find out what what i'm having. so monday i'm going to a place that will ultrasound you at 15 weeks, purely to find the gender out. boo yah! so we'll see if this little girl really is a girl.

my little snuggle buggle wuggle
lemon

5 comments:

Alli said...

yay I love jazz apples! They are oh so heavenly! I really think that Heavenly Father eats them every day! I love your little lemon. I just can't wait for you to be a mommy and have that sweet baby here! You are going to be the sweetest, funnest and funniest mom around. That baby is so lucky to come to such amazing parents! Can't wait to find out what your having. And I'm so excited for Jenny! How fun that you guys are pregnant together. Those sweet babies will be the best of friends. Love you! and we need to hang out!

Jules said...

ok i need to try these jazz dealys. i love honey crisp!! i cant believe your little lovey is a lemon now!! i am soooo excited to hear what youre having :) he/she is gonna be the cutest thing ever and that is so exciting for jenny!! im gonna be in AZ for about a week before i leave for Europe so get ready to play!! love ya!

☂niki. said...

I'm just gonna go ahead and take credit for your new fav...seeing as I introduced alli to the jazzy jazzers.

I'm very excited for your little lemon. It's truly miraculous what we are capable of creating.

Rachel said...

Im going to Sprouts tomorrow and I wanna try these Jazz Apples you speak of! Yay for your little Girl Lemon! I just know its gonna be a girl but Yay if its a boy too either way your baby is gonna be adorable! Ps I decided when I have my first little girl Im naming her Taylor! cute huh! haha shh dont tell anyone or they will steal my name and NO thats not my way of telling you im pregnant...gotta find a Man first! haha k bye!

Jensen Family said...

how cute, i love how you are holding a lemon :) can't wait to see what ur having!!! and yes its truely a miracle what our bodies can do.. and there is only one explanation.. heavenly fathers plan :)