Friday, April 30, 2010

fav. things friday

so i had to restrain, and do something that wasn't food related today..even though paradise bakery came out with something so great for summer (and it's not the berry salad) all i have to say is try the black cherry one. alright moving along. this item hails from the best store ever. target. it's a "limited edition" (even though it's been there for over a year) febreze candle. "winds and springtime" is the scent. beware: this candle is extremely strong. for reals only burn it in an open room. i'm a bath&body works candle kind of girl, but this one is so glorious. don't worry, it's not flowery. i can't really explain the smell except that your house smells really fresh when it burns. when u smell the candle in the box, it doesn't smell as good as it burns.
ftf candle
yum!


do you know what's not my favorite thing this week? the scale. i think casanova bros did me in.

p.s. new before and after pics on my skin care blog

2 comments:

Calli & Zac said...

Hahahaah these crack me up

Brian and Brianna said...

Can't wait to try this one! Your favorites are my favorites so I'm sure I will love it :)