Friday, January 16, 2009

little behind

Photobucket

We had our 2nd anniversary on the 11th. (woo hoo!) We tried goin to the Grand Canyon but didn't go (lack of planning on my part). So we did the regular anniversary stuff. We went to Ruth's Chris for dinner. I've waited 2 years to go, and it took that long to save money to go :). So it was pretty sweet. The highlight for me was when they sprinkled little Happy Anniversary's all over the table. O and we stayed in a hotel that had a private jacuzzi for your room. (totally recommend it). But the absolute highlight of our anniversary weekend was they accidentally gave our room away, so dave and I slept on separate twin beds. Happy Anniversary!

8 comments:

☂niki. said...

as soon as i saw those little 'happy anniversary' sprinkles i knew you went to Ruth's Chris! isn't it delicious?! that's our favorite place to eat. happy anni!

Willi Nixon said...

hahahaha i love that you slept in 2 separate beds

and what the heck is this song? haha you would

Brian and Brianna said...

I love Ruth's Chris! Ok I've only been there once too but that one time it was divine! Happy Anniversary!

Alli said...

Happy late anniversary!!! I am so happy you and dave found eachother!! there has never been two people more perfect for eachother. From the first time I met dave (our trip to cali good times) I knew he was so great. I love you and I miss you!! can we please hang out!

Jules said...

I'm so behind on your blog. Happy late anniversary!! i've never been there but i'm sure its delicious. I miss you so mucho! love ya!

The Reed Family said...

This is Julia, Jimmy Reed's wife. First, I can't wait to tell Jim the song you have playing, Killers are his fav.He downloaded this song the day it was released, he had it marked on the calendar. We seriously put this song on repeat like you used to do in HS to learn the words! Silly, he is sad he can't see them in Phoenix. Second, I have the same Seattle shirt Dave's wearing. And third...I am totally impressed that Dave went to Twilight with you! Happy annviersary, tell Dave Jim says hello from the caribbean!

Jensen Family said...

happy anniversary!! yay! and mmm ruths chris! yum! and wow..they gave your room away?! they better have given you guys a freakin sweet deal for making you sleep on seperate beds on your anniversary! that is just wrong of them!!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

hey...is that your husbands business..the painting? i looked at the web site I LOVE WHAT HE DOES! I want him to come to my house and give me a quote! I dont know if Im ready (the money part) but I would love for him to come give me ideas and an idea of a price so i could save!!!