Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lame MClamerson

So we have no internet at our house.(no cable or phone either) Turns out when you don't pay the bill, they shut it off, and cancel your service.What's even more awesome, is when you don't call COX and say, "hey go ahead and cancel our service, even though you already sent us a letter saying you cancelled it", you still get charged for 3 months of service. So the stubborn SOB's we are, wont pay it. Which means no internet, (or cable) since november 19th. (Yes im suprised im still alive as well.) So that's why my blog sucks so hard. But I think my pride has carried on long enough, so hopefully we'll be up and running in no time. Pay the $400 of internet and cable that we shouldn't owe. No more blogging from my iphone which takes 45 min for a 10 line post. No more bumming off my mom's dvr for my shows. No more sucky blog.

4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

oh my, i dunno i could go on with life without cable or internet! good for you guys for stickin to your guns though! i really do hate cox..they will get you for everything they can!

Kodi & Lindsey said...

once you get your cable back on we still need to continue our tuesday night gossip girl/biggest loser gatherings. they are my favorite.

LINDS said...

I miss your face!!

Lindsay Shreeve said...

Cox is such a rip!!! I'm sorry that happened to you guys:(