Tuesday, February 23, 2010

my greenish thumb

my dad got me a herb garden kit for xmas. probably my favorite gift. (excluding my camera) i wake up, and the first thing i do is water my little babies, and give them positive affirmation. (i've heard that helps them grow better :) )

this is ms. basil. she is budding to a healthy young lady
basil

this is mr. ching chang chive. i think he's dying..
chives

so now i'm gettin

C R A Z Y
and growing some grape tomatoes, AND roma tomatoes. (can you tell i need more excitement in life?)

7 comments:

Kodi & Lindsey said...

AHHH i'm so jealous. i'm going to come stare at your garden and live vicariously thru your ambition because i have none.

Kodi & Lindsey said...

PS i heard your pots got painted ;) why no pics?

Willi Nixon said...

hahaha ching chang chive.

i wish i had a garden!

Molly said...

KATIE! I found your blog through Alyssa. First off, I love the herb garden... looks like Ching Chang needs some more lovin from you. Second, I CANNOT believe that you had that time capsule from girls camp. Fabulous!

You look and sound great... Hope all is well!

Molly Turk Watts

landonwattsfamily(dot)com

LINDS said...

OH I want to get some too!

Alli said...

oh you crack me up with your special names for your plants! I love you and I wish I had my own garden!

☂niki. said...

lol...as i always do when i visit your blog.

ching chang chive...love it.

what i love most about you is that you are hilarious without even trying.