Thursday, September 17, 2009

i shouldn't be allowed out of my house

so i LOVE to get into stories when i tell them. i use my hands, get real loud and excited. i'm explaining to dave how my two little nephews were just pounding on each other in the back seat of the car,thinking they're so funny. so i'm telling dave this story, wind my arm all the way back, and say "and jake punched cole THIS HARD!" i punch the air to the side of me with all force, and my fist happens to land smack into an old man's arm. he screamed. loud. kill me. he managed to sit super close to me in a matter of seconds without my knowledge. "sorry, i was trying to tell a story about my nephews!!" (ramble ramble ramble) he says, "oh, i thought you did that because you were saving these seats" (?????) could you imagine someone punching you and then say, "hey buddy, these seats are saved." i tried to laugh the awkwardness away, without success. have you ever sat at in-n-out? you sit pretty much shoulder to shoulder to the next person. that's the last time i'm getting animated telling a story. at least in cramped place like in-n-out.

7 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

still laughing....hard. please KEEP telling stories in public. thanks for starting my day off with a good laugh.

☂niki. said...

this made me lol!! hahahahaha. i CAN imagine.

Kodi & Lindsey said...

looooovvvveee this story and mmmkay looove busy bee. i just spent like 30 min reading it and i only quit because someones gotta feed the kid. downer. haha kidding but srsly. kthxbye.

Brian and Brianna said...

You're stories always make me crack up! That would have been a funny sight to see... you are hilarious :)

Cody and Lexie said...

that is the best story ever!! I can actually see that happening to you!!

Miss Fergie said...

Oh my gosh, you are hilarious, i love it!

Elise Bernal Millsaps said...

haha oh Kaitlyn....